A lot of people got him wrong…and are miss-using him
What can be the new generic rules of everybody? Assuming that the ten commandments from the old testament are outdated.
This is also based on the idea, that we don’t need a specific religion that these commandments are based on.
- Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you.
- In all things, strive to cause no harm.
- Treat your fellow human beings, your fellow living things, and the world in general with love, honesty, faithfulness and respect.
- Do not overlook evil or shrink from administering justice, but always be ready to forgive wrongdoing freely admitted and honestly regretted.
- Live life with a sense of joy and wonder.
- Always seek to be learning something new.
- Test all things; always check your ideas against the facts, and be ready to discard even a cherished belief if it does not conform to them.
- Never seek to censor or cut yourself off from dissent; always respect the right of others to disagree with you.
- Form independent opinions on the basis of your own reason and experience; do not allow yourself to be led blindly by others.
- Question everything
(visited at 28.09.2017)
Also always keep in mind :
„Religion is considered true to the common man, wrong to the wise man, and is useful for the rulers“